This course will motivate and instill confidence in PAs, administrators, and secretaries who are involved in the core skills of project management. The course enables you to practice new skills in a risk-free environment.
We have designed this course to provide office professionals with the essential knowledge to effectively plan, implement and review projects. Through attending this course, delegates will also be able to improve their communication, time management and problem-solving skills and apply these to their Projects.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Clearly define what constitutes a project.
- Plan, organize, and document a project in a logical manner.
- Use appropriate tools and documents in order to plan the project effectively and minimize risk.
- Demonstrate knowledge of delegation, time management, decision-making, and communication skills essential to effective project implementation.
- Review and learn from strengths and weaknesses identified on completion of a project.
- Influence people and negotiate solutions to problems that arise during your projects.