A. To Open a Hukoomi Account (The purpose of this account will come below)
1. Open the following website (or search hukoomi-Qatar in Google)
2. Click ‘Register’ it will prompt you to feed your Qatar ID number and mobile number to open the account.
3. The website will verify your mobile number with Qatar ID and if it is OK you can open the account.
Note: This Hukoomi account can be utilized for other government services also.
B. To check whether your university is listed in MMUP or not
1. Go to the Baladiya office (Opposite the city center) ground floor with your engineering degree certificate and check with them. They will tell you whether your university is listed or not.
2. Or log in to the www.baladiya.gov.qa website using the above hukoomi User ID and password. After login click Arabic or English language.
3. You can find an option in Arabic/English to check if your university is listed or not.
C. Documents required for MMUP
1. Valid Qatar ID.
2. Notarized educational qualifications certificates by foreign ministry-Qatar
3. Work experience certificate certified by a competent party.
4. Any training course certificate.
5. Good conduct certificate issued by the state of Qatar – (Qatar Police Clearance certificate)
6. Passport copy
7. Curriculum vitae
D. Attestation requirements
1. Engineering Degree certificate shall be attested by relevant authorities of the home country and finally to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign affairs – Qatar.
2. Previous experience certificate (Outside Qatar) shall be attested from relevant authorities of respective countries and finally to be attested by ministry of foreign affairs-Qatar.
3. Previous experience from Qatar (if you have worked in Qatar for more than one company) shall be attested from Chamber of commerce – Qatar and finally attested by ministry of foreign affairs – Qatar.
4. Present experience certificate- Attestation not required. This is to be obtained from your present employer after all your other documents are OK. (Certificate date shall be date of joining to till date)
5. Any training certificate. Verify with UPDA for attestation requirements.
6. Qatar police clearance certificate (Attestation not required)
7. Recently they are asking for a transcript (mark sheet) also. Please check with the UPDA office.
Note: Please ensure that in all experience certificate have company rubber stamp impression
E. To obtain Qatar Police/CID clearance
Three documents required to obtain Qatar PCC.
1. Police clearance from home country.
First obtain police clearance from the home country ( Indian nationalities can be obtained through Indian embassy/ICC Qatar (evening time) and other nationalities check with their respective embassies for the procedure).
Home country police clearance certificate shall be attested by the Ministry of foreign affairs-Qatar.
2. Request letter to Qatar CID/Police.
Then login to www.baladiya.gov.qa website using the above hukoomi account. In Baladiya website click Arabic or English language option
You can find the Engineer registration option.
There you will find an option to generate a letter request to CID to obtain Qatar police clearance (which means for what purpose you need Qatar PCC). Print that generated letter. The generated letter will be in Arabic.
3. Application form for Qatar PCC.
Then go to Qatar CID police office at Salwa road.
There is an application form available for applying to PCC. In that application both English and Arabic options are there. Just check with them which language to use for filling the data. Fill that application and submit along with your generated request letter, attested Home country PCC and your photo.
They will inform you to come after seven days to issue Qatar PCC.
Note-1: If you had taken Qatar PCC earlier for other purposes but the date is expired then you may obtain a new Qatar PCC using the old one at Qatar CID office-Salwa road. Just check with them before submission.
Note-2 : Take your Qatar ID original and photocopy, Passport copy and Photograph.
F. Document Formats (soft copy) for uploading
Make the documents in following formats after completing the above procedure mentioned.
1. Engineering degree (PDF-But front side and attested pages should be in single file. Which means in PDF file first page should be your degree and second page should be attested page)
2. Work experience certificate and training certificate (PDF- same as above)
3. Qatar PCC (PDF)
4. Qatar ID (JPEG – Front and back in single file)
5. Photo (JPEG)
6. Passport (PDF-Including stamped page (if applicable) in single file)
6. Curriculum vitae (PDF-All pages in single file)
Note: Give name to each file. Like Engineering degree, Experience 1, Experience 2 etc. Don’t put the serial number at front.
G. Document Uploading Procedure
1. Again login to www.baladiya.gov.qa website using above hukoomi User ID and password. Click English or Arabic language. Then select the Engineers & Engineering committee option.
2. Click the ‘New engineer registration’ option. Then an uploading page will open which will automatically guide you for stage by stage uploading. At each stage you have to upload the relevant documents.
3. First you have to feed your personal data.
4. Second Educational qualifications then experience etc.
5. Finally it will ask for any other documents. In that you have to upload balance documents like curriculum vitae, passport copy etc.
6. After clicking the final confirmation it will generate three pages with all data you feed with registration number. Print these three pages and keep it with you.
7. Affix your photo in the generated page and sign in relevant locations.
8. After two or three days you will receive a SMS (with date to submit the documents) from Baladiya to submit all original documents.
9. Go to Baladiya office ground floor (Opposite of city centre) on the date mentioned and take your queue token from Engineer registration option in the token machine and wait for your turn.
10. Then submit all your original documents including documents generated after uploading in a folder type file and ask what next. They will tell you any moment you will receive an SMS for exam date if everything is OK.
11. Mostly you will receive an SMS within a week but generally they will send SMS the day before exam.
H. MMUP Exam
1. The exam will be conducted in the same Baladiya office on the 9th floor.
2. Enter the Baladiya office 30 min before exam time and be calm and cool.
3. You have to switch off your mobiles and keep them on the outside table with other things before entering the exam hall.
4. The exam pattern is objective questions (25 questions) and the duration is one hour. Minimum mark requirements for passing the exam are not clear.
5. You have to study your engineering discipline subjects and project management etc.
6. After finishing the exam, come outside the exam hall and wait in the rest area. After a few minutes they will call one by one for results.
7. If you pass or fail the exam immediately they will return all your original documents submitted.
8. If you pass the exam they will tell you to wait for a few minutes to issue the certificate and UPDA ID card.
9. Bring your ATM/Credit card for payment. (Fees QR 300).
10. After making payment they will issue the UPDA certificate, UPDA ID card.
(Note: This is general guidelines only. Each individual to be verified properly for the procedure before proceeding)