29 Aug How to Become a Certified Project Manager?
Take your career to the next level with a Project Management Professional course from a certified institution. The certification adds credibility to your profile and helps demonstrate your skills and expertise to potential employers. There are numerous project management certification courses available both online and offline. The one you choose will depend on your career goals, previous expertise and your educational qualifications. Find a series of paragraphs below to learn more about PMP certification and its whereabouts.
What is a Project Management Certification Program?
A PMP certification is a credential awarded to professionals who satisfy the certification program’s requirements and pass the qualifying exam. As a leading project management institute Qatar, BMTC offers the most popular certification courses to boost your career. You can also opt for any particular speciality of the course depending on your experience level and knowledge.
What are the Various Project Management Certifications Available?
While some courses require general experience, others demand a professional background and certain educational qualifications.
Project Management Professional
PMP course in Qatar is the prevalent project management certification course that demands three to five years of experience and 35 hours of project management education.
This is an entry-level certification program that requires no prior professional experience.
Associate in Project Management (APM)
This course, too doesn’t have any prerequisites and is an internationally recognized certification for the novice professionals.
Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
With a prerequisite of 8 years of experience, this is an advanced certification program that is crafted for the ‘proven’ professionals.
Some other specialized courses are:
- Professional in Business Analysis
- Agile Certified Practitioner
- Risk Management Professional
- Scheduling Professional
How to Become a Certified Project Manager?
Preparing for the Project management certification in Qatar is a daunting task. We have chalked out the following steps to ease out your hard work.
- The first step before taking up any of these courses is to check your eligibility. Make sure to go through the prerequisites of each course before applying.
- Once you have zeroed in on the course, register yourself on the website. Fill out the online application form and pay the exam fee.
- Schedule the exam time and location according to your convenience.
- Prepare with BMTC, one of the best project management institute Qatar, where the experienced faculties impart lectures and professional training to help you prepare the best. You can also appear for mock tests to judge your progress and polish your weaker areas.
- Finally, appear for the exam comprising 200 MCQs that need to be answered in two hours.
The BMTC PMP course in Qatar is ideal for working professionals in different domains like business processing, IT, telecom, finance, research, commerce, engineering etc. The working individuals can enhance their competency and skills to accomplish their career goals. To know more about the course, get in touch with us now!